Nadler & Associates
Embedded Systems Design and Development
Nadler & Associates creates embedded software and/or hardware solutions.
We tailor our services to your needs, including:
- product design (concept to specifications, including user interface, usability and UI refinement)
- electronic design (schematic and layout through prototype production)
- software design and implementation (embedded and other)
- review of software, designs, and project plans
- test planning and tools, testing and testability training
- hand-off and training for your staff
We've developed many successful products for our customers,
using technologies as appropriate for each project, including:
- embedded processors including AM186, Atmel AVR,
Freescale/NXP Kinetis K64F ARM Cortex-M4F,
Microchip PIC16, PIC32 (MIPS), PIC24,
NXP ARM Cortex-M0 and ARM7,
embedded PCs, etc.
- connectivity including USB, CAN, Bluetooth, RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet, GPRS, OpenVPN, etc.
- sensor processing and fusion
- algorithmic processing, using test-driven design and
including PC test-harnesses for all embedded algorithms and code
- bare-metal or RTOS-based (RTOS specialization includes FreeRTOS, Linux, and proprietary)
- C and C++ (also assembler when appropriate)
- FPGA design (VHDL)
Recent Papers on Embedded Topics
Please contact us for detailed descriptions of recent projects.
Nadler & Associates is a Microchip Design Partner and
specializes in designing with Microchip products.
Visit the Microchip Technology web site
for more information on PIC microcontrollers and other Microchip products.
Copyright © 2009-2019 - Dave Nadler - All Rights Reserved
Contact Dave Nadler:
USA East Coast voice (978) 263-0097
Nadler & Associates Consulting Home Page